Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Holy Guacamole! We are finally back in Hong Kong! Some days, I never thought I would be saying that. It feels really good to be home. The girls are jet-lagged..again. They have met our other furry children and that has gone pretty well. Audrey loves the animals, but Quynh isn't sure about them when they sneak up on her. I promise I will post some pics soon. The furries are doing a great job with the new additions though.

Quynh has "dada" down but now sure if she really knows that when we say Dada, we mean daddy. Oh well. In time.

Audrey is losing some of her pudge, probably because of the increased exercise. She is on a strict workout schedule (just kidding!).

A lot of people have asked if sleeping has improved and I will say that yes, I think it has, but who really knows seeing how I change their environment about every 2 weeks. Now that we are back home, we will see how that goes.

More soon, happy to be home at the moment.

4 comments:

stollmyheart said...

WELCOME HOME (well, home to you)! Glad you traveled safely. I can't wait to see and hear more about the girls!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have had a LONG, LONG trip to get back home. I can't even imagine how relieved you must be to be in your own home.

Welcome back. It was nice to get an update. Can't wait to see pictures.

K & J said...

It's great to hear you finally made it home. Looking forward to seeing new picture soon.

Jo said...

Glad to hear you are finally home from your around the world adventure!!!!