Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Busy days

Sorry, it has been a while since I posted. I try to do once a week, but my weeks seem to be running together!

The girls are doing great...we have some good days and some not so good days. Luckily, I don't seem to be hit by both have a bad day at the same time. Mostly the problem has been teething lately. We've had some strong storms in HK lately and sometimes the wind wakes the girls up, so sometimes they are just grumpy from being tired.

They are both clapping and playing pat-a-cake and peek-a-boo now. We still say dada, no mama, but indiscriminately. I just found Audrey sitting in her crib, so she has somehow found out how to sit up on her own. Still waiting for that to happen so I can see exactly how she does it. Quynh is trying her best to balance without holding on to things. She is getting better. She can now climb down the stairs -- climbing up was never an issue, it was getting down. She is cruising on all furniture and I am trying to baby proof this apartment quickly. They are both eating well, but not gaining much weight. I just moved Quynh up to a 6-9 month sleepsuit because of her length, but the size swallows her. She is just so tiny. Audrey should be getting tooth #6 soon, and Quynh is still working on #2 which I see, but it is moving very slowly.

In September, we start Kindermusik and swim lessons and playgroups, so life gets even busier.

More soon hopefully!

2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Glad you got the invite and things are going well! I'll have to check out the photo album!

Elizabeth said...

B,

I am forcing you to post again because I have tagged you for a meme. Check out the ol' blog for the hairy details.

Elizabeth
www.elramey.wordpress.com