Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holiday Chaos

The latest with the girls...


Both are walking. Q is walking full time and A has to find something to pull up on first, but then she's off.  So, needless to say, things have been a bit busy lately.  They are also putting their minds together to figure things out.  If one mind can't succeed at getting the cabinet open, then 2 minds together surely can.  

Thanksgiving was great.  We had a couple of fun celebrations and believe it or not, we had a traditional Turkey Day food!  It was great and the girls loved it all -- especially the sweet potatoes.

We are gearing up for the girls birthday which could be anytime this week I guess.  We are celebrating December 9 as their birthday, but they were apparently about a week old at that time.  We hope to have a small bday celebration next weekend and then it's full swing, holiday cheer. 

We are leaving for Canada on the 19th which is seriously cramping my schedule, but I am super-excited about some cold weather.  While it is beautiful weather here in HK right now, it's not putting me in the holiday mood.  I need a coat for that I think.

I have some videos below of the girls walking and playing at a playroom near us.  And, have uploaded a couple of pics from that same day.  

They are growing up so fast.  I can't believe they are going to be 1!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have some kid proofing to do!

Carissa said...

Adorable!