Friday, June 15, 2007

Good Night Vietnam

Well, we have visas in hand and we are D-O-N-E, done. Wit got into Hanoi this morning and I spent the most part of the day packing up. We had to run by the Cathay office to get tickets and then we met with our agency rep one last time to go over all the paperwork and double-check the visas. Everything looks good.

We leave the hotel around 8:30a Hanoi time and will be arriving in Houston around 6a on Sunday. My mom is meeting me in Hong Kong to fly the long legs of the trip, so that is a great thing! The girls have no idea what is coming, but doing well otherwise. They were both really happy to see Wit and just smiled and smiled at him. He is such a good dad already -- he even lets them play with his Blackberry. :-) I secretly hope they destroy the damn thing, maybe a little more drool would do the trick.

Next update will be from Texas. Good night!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on home!

Mrs.B said...

YAAAAAAHOOOOOO!!! congratulations!

S. said...

LOL about the blackberry! Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Your friends in Texas are sending positive travel thoughts your way!

stollmyheart said...

Safe travels. I wish I were closer to TX...would love to see you!

Laura and Kevin said...

I am so jealous that Kevin got to see you guys!!! It was great to hear Audrey and Quynh over the phone. Safe travels.

Dawn said...

CONGRATS and I hope the rest of your trip goes as well. I will be thinking of you until you are at least HOME. ENJOY THEM!!!