Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello Hanoi!

We've both arrived and just had a short meeting with our agency's facilitator. We don't know for certain what time our ceremony will be, but we do know for certain that we get to see our girls tomorrow!! We are making a trip to the orphanage tomorrow around noon and hopefully will have our ceremony that afternoon, otherwise on Thursday.

I will post pictures when we return.

We had a great Vietnamese dinner tonight. Mai, if you are reading, we went to the same outdoor place you and I went to, and surprisingly I remembered all the yummy things you ordered. Tomorrow is definitely pho.

Have a good night/day.

4 comments:

stollmyheart said...

YAY! You are FINALLY there! I can't wait to hear more about the trip and to see photos! Congrats on your "almost G&R"!!!!!

Mrs.B said...

you must be bursting with excitement! so glad to hear that you are finally there..going to get your girls! I cant wait to see see pictures!

jenn said...

Glad your settled in and I am hoping for smooth as silk process for you!

Mama Jim said...

Well, it sounds as if the big day is finally here!! What a wonderful, exciting time in your lives and my how things are going to change... Dad and I are both so overwhelmed with happiness, anticipation, concern and most of all pride as you both are heading in to parenthood. What a blessing, we will be anxiously awaiting the phone call that Audrey and Quynh are in your arms and awaiting their trip to Texas. All our love, mom & dad (aka mama jim & papa jim)