Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Pics

We visited the orphanage again yesterday. This time the girls were brought out to us, which was much cooler and gave us a little more room. We got to hang out for about 1.5 hours which was fun. They seem to be doing well. We managed to get a few smiles, but mostly stares and curious looks. I have posted the pics, so take a look.

Wit leaves today to head back to Hong Kong, so I will be flying solo until Friday. Neither one of us are thrilled about it, but because we have to fly back to the States before entering HK, we think it will be better if he is with me during that portion of the trip. Plus, he hasn't been back to the States in a year, so it is time!

2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Oh, you look so happy as a family! I love the pics! I'm hoping you get word of the ceremony soon. I'm glad you are getting to visit with the girls in the meantime though! Crossing my fingers for you!

jenn said...

Hang in there, I am really hoping your delays are not long and that by the time your husband returns you'll have those sweet angels in your arms.