Monday, May 21, 2007

Packing Frenzy!

Well, I have entered the packing frenzy! I leave tomorrow morning at 9am and will be in Hanoi at 10am (Hanoi time), Wit arrives at 4pm. I have all day Tuesday to get a stroller, formula, and whatever else I need before our ceremony on Wednesday.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS FINALLY HERE!!! (well, I can, but I can't believe it is for real this time)

As the plan stands now, Wit will be doing a back and forth exercise from HK to Hanoi and then we are off to the States to get US passports to enter HK and see both families, who are very excited as well.

Next post will be from VN.

4 comments:

stollmyheart said...

YAY! I am SO excited for you...can't wait to see your posts from VN!!!!! Safe Travels!

Mrs.B said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

jenn said...

Very cool, have a good flight and I'll be watching for your I'm here post!

Jo said...

Awesome news!!!! Maybe we can hook up in Hanoi!!!!!